Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

"Dirty Harry" Alford



“I know what you’re thinking: did he fire six shots or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, he pulled the rug right out from under Senator Barbara Boxer’s two leftist feet.

“Dirty Harry” Alford (as far as I know, I am the first to give him the moniker and I really hope it sticks), the CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce, eviscerated Senator Boxer during hearings for the so-called “cap and trade” bill, during which Boxer tried to give Alford a little black-for-black tit-for-tat. Oh, the arrogance of those liberals!

(See for yourself at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_jGD5nZ6U&feature=related)

Of course, everything “Dirty Harry” Alford said was spot on. But another reason I want to make Alford my hero (move over Joe the Plumber!) is his recent comments on the Bill O’Reilly show. In response to O’Reilly’s comment that, “Senator Boxer would say she loves black people and would always vote to help them,” Alford responded, “She loves poor black folks, and she loves black folks in their place.”

(This is a must see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TM2CESBe6M)

Bingo! Not only is that a ringing indictment of Barbara Boxer, but the entire leftist establishment, which condescends to keep minorities dependent on government handouts. This is exactly the kind of backlash I wrote about earlier, and I think it’s going to really start catching on, and it would make my day to walk alongside “Dirty Harry” Alford.

No comments:

Post a Comment